About Us



We are Anjie (Queensland, Aus), David (Ohio, USA) and Andrea (Victoria, Aus). Although geographically miles apart, we are united by our love of photography. Our aim is to chose a word/phrase as a guide to shoot a photo per week in 2011 and appreciate the differences and similarities in each others lives.




Feb 5, 2011

Week 5/52 - Bokeh

Thornbury, Victoria, AUS.
A pack of Rainbow Lorikeets were running an absolute muck in the neighbour's tree earlier this week, with these two letting me get fairly close. I have a strong dislike for this shot, but Im back to the daily grind and this is about the only bokeh I could muster.
- Andrea
























Loveland, Ohio, United States
Not much for inspiration around here lately.  I kind of liked the juxtaposition of the wind chimes and thermometer.  The bokeh blurs the foreground and background to the extent it could actually be summer.  Trust me though, that scale is actually Fahrenheit so it's pretty cold and terrible.
- David
 Gold Coast Hinterland, Qeensland, Australia
Yep, given the chance, I'll usually always shoot flowers. I just can't help myself, lol
I did initially have another idea in mind, but after sitting in the garden to take this & other pictures, I was bitten on the behind by something cranky & didn't pick up my camera for the rest of the week :P
- Anjie

No comments:

Post a Comment