About Us



We are Anjie (Queensland, Aus), David (Ohio, USA) and Andrea (Victoria, Aus). Although geographically miles apart, we are united by our love of photography. Our aim is to chose a word/phrase as a guide to shoot a photo per week in 2011 and appreciate the differences and similarities in each others lives.




Feb 18, 2011

Week 7/52 - Love

Mill Park, Victoria, AUS
I spotted him with the doll on the floor, quietly singing it a lullaby. He has a real baby brother who he clearly loves a whole bunch.
- Andrea
National Museum of the US Air Force
Dayton, Ohio, United States
I'm very sorry for being so unconventional with this theme. For about the 3rd time during this project I've changed my photo selection in the 11th hour. But sometimes love's a battlefield and sometimes love's a bitch. But thankfully it's not ever a waste of time and gives back more than it receives. And I got tears in my eyes writing this but I'm happy. Thanks for being my loves and my friends.
-David

No comments:

Post a Comment